I'm doing a project on the construction of the new Ronald Tutor Student Center, which is scheduled to open in the fall of 2010 (right after I graduate). Video has the capacity to combine both sight and sound... so what better way to tell a story than to both speak to an audience while showing them what you're talking about at the same time?
What will video add to my project?
I have recorded interviews with people making decisions on a daily basis about the new campus center. Without the use of video I would have to write down a couple of their quotes, and it would be hard to show emotion in doing so. By having these people on camera there words can be heard and their emotion for the project can be felt much more effectively.
What elements will I have in my video?
In general, more elements makes a story more interesting. In my video I have footage of the old commons, and plans for what the new student center will look like. I also have interviews with USC staff involved in the project, as well as members of student groups that will be affected by the new building.
No comments:
Post a Comment