Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds

Ralph Waldo Emerson was wise beyond his years when he wrote the phrase in the title of this blog, for those words still ring true today and they are words I will follow as I work on my second story project for this class.

Looking Back
As I looked over my first story project I realized I was too consistent with the blogs I have been writing all year, and that for my second story project I need to experiment more with different formatting options and gadgets.

Looking Ahead
I loved how some people set up the navigation bar on the side of their blog, that is definitely a technique I will try to incorporate into my final project. I am also a big fan of the way people embedded both video and slideshows into their blogs. While I have still not figured out exactly how to embed video or a slideshow just  yet (suggestions welcome), I look forward to the challenge of trying to figure it out in the future.

Word of Caution
I got into trouble with this on my first project, so just in case anyone needs to be reminded....
DOUBLE CHECK ALL LINKS!!


No comments: