Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Grass is Always Greener

I was pretty happy with my first attempt at a story package in the form of a blog post.
  • The presentation was clean
  • It was easy to navigate
  • The content was solid
But there were definitely things I could improve on. For example: 
  • More pages with additional contact to further draw in readers
  • An imbedded slide show to make viewing photos easier
  • More extra things such as blog rolls and other interesting gadgets that can be downloaded
Based on what I saw from other people's projects, I would like to learn how to imbed the photo slideshow and also have some of the other interesting gadgets. I have a feeling that if I play around with blogger long enough, I should be able to figure things out on my own. 

I also want to try to add more pages with more content for readers. The more content I have, and the more I link out to other content, the more useful my blog will be to readers. 
 

No comments: