Every morning, I turn on my trusty Mac and check my e-mail, Facebook, LiveJournal and finally a whole bunch of news sites. Here's the order:

And that's basically where I get all of my political news. I skim through the headlines of the LA Times front page, as well as The New York Times. Then I check out the op-ed page on The New York Times.

But honestly, I spend most of my time on the Drudge Report. I click through almost every link and I check it a lot during the day.
It's simple and it tells me about lots of different stories from different sources. Politico is interesting because it has a lot of analysis, but sometimes it's information overload.
I like Drudge's headlines and breaking news, especially since most news stations tend to follow Drudge's headlines around, rather than create their own news.
I like Drudge's headlines and breaking news, especially since most news stations tend to follow Drudge's headlines around, rather than create their own news.
Online > All
And it's true. It is better than TV and newspaper news.

I hate 24-hour news coverage because they repeat everything over and over again. Screaming heads are also extremely annoying. You also have to wait around for certain shows or the particular news segment you want to come on, and I don't have always have time for that. I'd rather skim an article online.
Newspapers are also "old" by the time they reach me. They're last night's news, not the stuff that's happening right now, therefore updating online newspapers are the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment